PicoScope USB TC-08 Thermocouple Data Logger
- Measures from –270 to +1820 °C (–454 to +3308 °F)
- High resolution and accuracy
- Expandable to 20 units / 160 channels
- Supports all popular thermocouple types
- Fast sampling rate — up to 10 measurements per second (including CJC)
- USB connected and powered
- PicoLog for Windows data logging software included
- Windows, Mac OS X and Linux drivers included
Wide Temperature Range
All the benefits of USB
Measures up to 160 thermocouples simultaneously
The TC-08’s USB connectivity allows up to 20 TC-08 USB data loggers to be used simultaneously on one PC — making the TC-08 ideal for use as a large multi-channel temperature acquisition system with a cost per channel significantly lower than other systems of this size.
Fast and accurate Temperature data acquisition
All you need in one easy-to-use unit
- Collect up to 1 million samples.
- Easy and intuitive to use.
- Free upgrades and technical support.
- Supports 32– and 64–bit editions of Windows XP (SP2 and above), Vista and Windows 7.
- International language versions.
- Easy to set up and use with online help.
- Real–time data collection, analysis and display.
- Programmable alarm limits can be set for each channel.
- Data can be exported to spreadsheets and databases.
- Save multiple setups for different tests and experiments.
- Can be used with desktop or laptop PCs.
- Supports multiple loggers on the same PC.
- Uses your PC monitor to give large colour display, ideal for education and training.
- Waveforms can be saved, printed, faxed or emailed from your PC.
Pico Technology USB TC-08 Data Logger Specification
For the Full Technical Specification of this Product, you can click on the following link to be taken to the Pico Technology Website (Opens in a New Window)