Rail mountable LIN and CAN bus simulation device with digital inputs and outputs (8in/4out)
A simple and economic solution to add a CAN or LIN-interface to your PLC.
Perfect to upgrade existing test equipment.
Thanks to the new enhanced macro feature in SDF V.3, many applications can be implemented without using a PLC.
This keeps your budget low and your boss happy!
LIN- and CAN bus controller for the DIN rail.
- Supports the LIN bus versions 1.2, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2
- Support for CAN High-Speed and CAN Low-Speed busses.
- Digital inputs and outputs (8 In, 4 Out) allow control of a LIN or CAN device by PLC.
- In addition, the unit has 2 buttons, each button can be assigned to any bus command.
- In a few minutes you can configure a complete LIN or CAN bus control via digital inputs from a LDF or DBC file.
- Output states can be controlled by bus signal values .
- Ideal for retrofitting and modernization of test beds for new control units with LIN or CAN bus interface.
- Compact module for DIN rail mounting. 75 x 132 x 38mm (H x B x T).
- galvanical isolated LIN and CAN-bus interface to avoid problems in noisy environment.
- Supply about 8 to 34 V DC voltage (typically 24 volts).
- LINWorks PC-software for Windows and Linux.
Use one program for all Baby-LIN models!
- The device is available in different configuration levels.
The basic unit already includes all hardware interfaces and software support for LIN communication (SDF v.2.x files).
- Expandable bei unlock codes to support SDF-V3 LIN functions, as well as support for the two CAN interfaces.
Basic unit (LIN support according to recent Baby-LIN-RM) complete package including LINWorks software, DLL and USB cable
The following optionals should be considered to ensure you get the best suport from your product:
Item number Item Description Price
- 8000800 Option BL-HARP SDFV3-LIN License code for Baby-LIN-RM-II to support enhanced LIN functions of LINWorks.
- 8000810 Option BL-HARP SDFV3-CAN-HS License code for Baby-LIN-RM-II to support the CAN-High-Speed bus interface.
- 8000820 Option BL-HARP SDFV3-CAN-LS License code for Baby-LIN-RM-II to support the CAN-Low-Speed bus interface.
Further optional hard- and software components are listed in the datasheet, that you can download from our website
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
- Linux version available.
Developed and produced in Germany by Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik GmbH