Small form factor LIN Simulator with integrated keyboard. Starting from a LDF, you create a remote control for your sun roof, wiper motor or ambient lights in a few minutes.
Storing the SDF configuration in the device and activation of the autostart feature allow to start bus communication automatically on connection to the LIN bus.
No PC is needed for this operation. While your colleagues still waiting for their laptop to boot, you are already done!
- USB to LIN-bus converter with integrated keypad.
- Supports LIN Bus Versions 1.2, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1 und 2.2.
- Baby-LIN-RC-II offers all features of the standard Baby-LIN-II.
- Can be used as stand-alone remote control for LIN-bus.
- In addition, a freely programmable membrane keypad with 6 keys is integrated.
- Through optional shift functions (F5/F6) it is possible to programm up to 12 virtual keys.
- Any LIN-command can be assigned to the individual key.
- Starting from a LDF (LIN Description File), it just takes a few minutes to realize a complete manual control unit for your LIN-bus.
- Simulates your LIN-master and if applicable additional LIN-slaves (system simulation).
- Perfect for demonstration, test applications, service and all other situations, where LIN-devices have to be handled manually.
- The device supports the expanded SDF-V3 format.
- Very powerful and inexpensive, complete package including LinWorks software, DLL and USB cable
- Further optional hard- and software components are listed in the datasheet, that you can download at the bottom of this site.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
- Linux version available.
Developed and produced in Germany by Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik GmbH